PZN12 pedal board is made of aluminum alloy base laser cutting, reinforced on the bottom with of welded aluminum alloy tubing. The power supply is located on the bottom, for to save space from the pedal board. Features 8 outputs (6 on 9V and 2 on 12V) that deliver clean, quiet power to your pedals. Neatly conceal connecting cables over, under and through the open slots in the top surface area, permitting easily mount virtually any effects pedal or devices.
The 90% pedal effects (distortion, overdrive, boost, delay etc) using a 9-volt DC power source. Typical sources used are 9V battery or 9V AC adapter.
Why would you use a 9V battery for just a few hours work, or a noisy AC adapter when you can have the solution to your problems?
Standard AC adapters may introduce electrical noise interference on your signal and require a power outlet near you.
With PZN12 powered pedal board you don’t need any power outlet and your signal is perfectly clean for as long as 10 hours work.
FEATURES PZN12 Powered pedal board
- 12V 1,3A Sealed Rechargeable battery
- Up to 10 hours of continuous zero noise power output without the need to recharge
- Eliminates AC ground loops – no more unwanted hum
- Six+Six 9V DC outputs (Boss standard) – two+two 12V (Standard) power multiple devices; pedals,multi-effect units, and portable recorders
- Multicolour LED provides function mode
- Single on/off button – no need to unplug the individual effects devices
- Rechargeable hundreds of times without any loss of performance – no memory effect
- Automatically recharges cycle (if the device is connected to the power supply by external adapter) when the battery goes below the threshold of 9V.
- Also, during the re-charge mode, the power box continues to supply you the same output voltage without performance degradation. You’ll never be caught without your power!
- External power adapter included
- Cables included
FEATURES PZN12 Pedal board
- Aluminum alloy laser cutting
- Black color finish
- Dimensions: (W,D,H) 670x320x65 mm
- Weight: 5,0Kg Approx